Monday, December 6, 2010

A Setting for Christmas Decorating

It's still early, right?  I keep telling myself, 'I am not behind, I am not behind'... I want to join the party today, but I'm a little behind.  I will get there, so could we do another Christmas decoration party a little later?  I would do it, but I'm not sure how.  I will show you what I have done.  That's right, we will emphasize the positive, and not dwell on the negative! 
Mantle--done (see more on mantle in older posts)

Christmas tree was decorated in bronze and gold, to go with the browns in the family room.

I used an assortment of mesh ribbon, ornaments, berries, and a few crystal ornaments to add sparkle.


Top of tree holds a mesh bronze bow, and an assortment of sticks and whatchamacallits.


Foyer tree and table--haven't gotten around to the garland on the stair rail.

Reindeer on server in dining room--need to add candles to his antlers.

Sideboard with reindeer--hmm, not sure... if I get time I will add a small tree in the corner where the fishbowl is.

Arrangement in LR--not quite finished with this vignette, either.

I will complete soon :)

OK, I think I'm done here...

It's so cold here I haven't finished the outside either.  Tune in later for updates :)  As for now, stay warm and thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. Everyroom is just beautiful! Thanks for opening your home and sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! It is awesome ... beautifully done.

    Have a lovely winters eve ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks gorgeous! The trees look amazing. You have a lovely home, too.

    Jane
    frugalfineliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped in through a link party. Your house is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mantel and trees are gorgeous! The vignette on your sideboard is fabulous. I hope you will join my party that starts on 12/15.
    Happy Holidays,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! The mantel is perfect and the sideboard is fabulous! Both trees are done so well, very classy! Beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! One of the prettiest I've seen! Love your sideboard and your trees are so beautiful!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks stunning! I just love your Christmas trees, they are beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the mantel and tabletop vignettes!

    ReplyDelete